Grilled Vegetables with Mild Chili Pepper Spice Blend
Updated: Jul 2, 2020
Course: Side Dish
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Let your imagination run wild! We grilled squash carrots, and onions!
• 3 small yellow squash, split and cube (approx. 1 inch)
• 3 small zucchini, split and cube (approx. 1 inch)
• 2 large carrots, cube (approx. ½ inch)
• 1 medium onion, horizontally split and cubed (approx. 1 inch)
• 5 smashed garlic cloves
• ½ T. Olive oil
• 1 ½ t. RFS Smooth and Mellow spice blend
Combine ingredients in a bowl and grill. Position vegetables in a grilling skillet directly over high heat coals. Turn frequently to char grill veggies for 10 minutes and slide skillet to cool side of grill.